"Mr. 0" Crocodile
|Special Skill||Super Sandstorm|
|Location||West Blue Bar|
|Sailing Bonus||Defense +25%|
"President of the secret criminal organization, Baroque Works, alias Mr. 0. User of Sand-Sand Fruit which grants him the ability of controlling sand freely and turning into sand reflexively."
Crocodile is a must have crew as he is the 2nd strongest crew you can recruit at level 70. Note that his skill damage is reduced according to the 1st target's magic defence. Damage reduction skill like Mr. 3 candle wall and Swordman Endless sky won't affect the following damage.
|[Monomer] Deals 150% magical damage to a target. Afterwards, damage will randomly leap up to 5 times and reduces by 25% each time. Meanwhile, the damaged units have a certain odd of being stunned for one turn.|
|[Monomer] Deals 200% magic to a target. Afterwards, damage will randomly leap up to 5 times and reduces by 20% each time. Meanwhile, the damaged units have a certain odd of being stunned for one turn.|
Physical Damage received is reduced by 30%. Normal Attack has the chance to Absorb 10% of the Targets Max HP
- Skill hit 5 targets but damage reduced by 25% each target it hits.
- Deal massive AoE damage from his skill.
- Good to combo with Blackbeard.
- Has very high magical defenses, due to high Intelligence.
- Crocodile is very agile and has high speed.
- Critical-able skill.
- Considered a better Critical skill user than Enel since his skill can be increased with Tactics.
- Crocodile skill can miss and if it miss first target it misses all targets.
- Skill can be blocked.
- Need good positioning as the damage depend on the 1st target.
- Shelter of God
- Flame Power (optional)
It's recommended to max his skill Tactics to level 15 before leveling the other skill and If you have a crew who already clear debuffs like Robin or SS Vivi then choose Flame Power
Recommended Gear Sets
- Thunder God Set + Sea God Staff
This is the best set for Crocodile because it gives him the highest Hit Rate (To make his skill don't miss) and the highest Critical Rate since his skill is Critical-able (So it increases the damage of his active skill with his passive skill Tactics).
It's recommended to increase both of his Hit and Critical Rate with shells, shadows and badges.
|East Blue Bar|
|South Blue Bar|
|West Blue Bar|
|North Blue Bar|
|All Blue 2|